- Prior to and also at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being accumulated.
- We will gather and use personal details solely with the intent of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other acceptable purposes, unless we acquire the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- We will only keep personal details as long as required for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will gather personal details by lawful and reasonable means and, where appropriate, with the understanding or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and timely.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as illegal access, disclosure, copying, use or alteration.
- We will make conveniently available to buyers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal data.
We are committed to executing our business according to these principles to guarantee that the confidentiality of personal data is protected and maintained.